All users are entitled to the protection of their personal data. CLAMP, a trademark of Studio GF&L, Unipessoal Lda., respects its users' rights to information on the gathering and processing of their personal data. CLAMP ensures that personal data is processed in Portugal in an appropriate, lawful manner, in compliance with good practices. This website was designed so that the collection and processing of your personal data is minimized as much as possible and does not exceed the original purpose for which it was gathered.
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Your personal data will be gathered and processed by CLAMP only for purposes strictly connected to the use of this site, its services and the purchase of products. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations which fall within the limits of such uses:
- Whenever you purchase products sold on this site, we collect your personal data (for instance, password, shoe size, email address, delivery address, credit card number and phone number) in the purchase form, only for the purposes of selling, sorting and shipping the products ordered.
- Whenever you request customer care, we collect your personal data (for instance, name, email address) in order to provide the online store Customer Support services that are relevant for this site and the assistance requested;
- Whenever you register a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the processing of future orders.
2.2 Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties when needed to process an order. Your personal data will be disclosed in the following situations:
- Electronic payment services by credit or debit card;
- Processing of purchased products;
- Selecting, packaging and shipping articles;
- Resolving issues or questions related to the sale of products;
- Processing payments for articles purchased;
- Processing the return of articles.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be disclosed to third parties that provide specific services, such as external entities subcontracted by CLAMP. No disclosure will exceed the purpose for which your personal data was collected and subsequently processed. Your personal data can also be disclosed to third parties in order to:
- Consent with applicable law;
- Respond to legal and governmental enquiries;
- Consent with valid legal proceedings;
- Protect the rights or property of CLAMP.
Moreover, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without your knowledge or consent, when this is required by law, except in the cases provided for in this document.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Personal data processing by CLAMP will consent with current Portuguese law. Purchase and sale contracts for products through this site are governed by Portuguese law.
6. NOTICES, AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
7. INTELECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents in this site are the exclusive property of CLAMP, such as text, images or any other non-third party type of information. As such, they are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. CLAMP reserves the right to make changes to these contents at any time, without prior notice to users.
8. THIRD-PARTY CONTENTS
This website may contain links to third-party sites ("linked sites"). Linked sites are not controlled by CLAMP, and CLAMP is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site.
We take privacy very seriously. All customer data are saved and processed by Clamp solely in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. In particular, personal data is being collected, saved, and used exclusively for the purpose of processing the order or with your explicit consent. Furthermore, addresses and ordering data are collected, processed and used for internal marketing purposes. We do not store personal data longer than is absolutely required.
In case you would prefer your personal data not to be used, processed, and transmitted for marketing purposes, simply inform us by post or email at email@example.com. Please be aware, however, that this does not apply to the data that are necessary to process your order. Upon receipt of your notice, we will only use, process and transmit your data in order to process the latter. In addition, your information will not be used for advertising actions.