1. OBJECT, SCOPE AND DEFINITIONS
This page contains the legal terms and conditions regarding the website www.clamp.pt. Navigation on the website implies acceptance of all the provisions in this document. All product purchases made through the website are regulated by these general conditions and other instructions contained on the site. All guests are invited to carefully read these terms and conditions.
The website www.clamp.pt is owned by Studio GF & L , Unipessoal, Lda., based in Rua de Espinho, nº833 4410-182 São Félix da Marinha, Portugal, VAT number 509 455 433.
Clamp reserves the right to modify the website content (photos and prices, for example) at any time, without notice and in its sole discretion. Any changes made will take effect on the date of its publication.
For the purpose of these general conditions, the following definitions apply:
- a) - "Clamp" - The products marketed by Studio GF & L , Unipessoal, Lda., the holder of all copyright and related rights, as well as other rights that might be subject to protection as provided for in the Industrial Property Code, over the web page/site with the above address, and supplier of the goods available for ordering on the same site;
- b) - "User" - Any private individual, who is not a trader, who places an order through the web page/site www.clamp.pt;
These general conditions do not remove the User's rights and guarantees contained in the current legislation for contracts of this nature.
1) Entering into sale and purchase contracts for Clamp products implies knowledge and acceptance of the Terms & Conditions by the User.
2) By accepting the Terms & Conditions, the User confirms that they have read the Terms & Conditions, have the necessary legal capacity to accept them and to enter into the sale and purchase contract for Clamp products.
1) To place an order the User must have previously registered on the website www.clamp.pt by filling in the fields in the form provided.
2) After registering as a client, the User can access their personal online account, by logging in and entering the personal and non-transferable password they chose when registering.
3) Once the User has accessed their personal online account, they are subject to these general conditions, and to the legal and regulatory provisions which govern their operation and use.
4. CLAMP PRODUCTS
1) The website www.clamp.pt is intended for users of Clamp products who wish to purchase Clamp products from their home or workplace, on a 24/7 basis.
2) Information on the essential characteristics of Clamp products may be consulted on www.clamp.pt.
3) Clamp reserves the right, at any time, to amend the information, the offer of products, the prices, promotions and commercial conditions displayed on the website www.clamp.pt.
1) Once logged in to their personal online account at www.clamp.pt, the User can purchase Clamp products by following the steps below:
- a) Use the search icons or menus to select the desired product(s);
- b) Add the selected product(s) to the User's shopping cart;
- c) Register the User's personal details, with an option to include them in the Clamp database according to the terms provided for in the Terms & Conditions;
- d) Indicate "Delivery Location", "Invoicing Location" and "Method of Payment";
- e) Enter the User's taxpayer number;
2) Clamp will make all purchasing details available through the website www.clamp.pt, allowing for the identification and correction of any errors, and will request acceptance of the purchase Terms & Conditions;
3) The User will be notified of the status of their order by an "Order Confirmation" email, and a second "Order Shipment" message, after payment is validated.
4) Finally, the User's order will be delivered by the logistics operator at the "Delivery Location" mentioned on placement of the order and with the respective itemized invoice.
5) Placing online orders for products included in the "Shopping Cart" reflects the acceptance by the user of their purchase for the prices and under the terms described on the website www.clamp.pt. The user can only, in any case, place orders through the www.clamp.pt site at the prices and under the terms and conditions announced therein.
6) In the event that Clamp does not accept the User's order for any reason, a right that Clamp expressly reserves, the User will be notified to this effect.
7) The fulfilment of any orders placed on the above website is subject to the availability of Clamp, which will seek to ensure a sufficient stock of all products for sale on the site. Clamp, however, reserves the right to not accept any orders or to cancel orders already confirmed for products out of stock, and in such cases, Clamp shall notify the User of this fact and reimburse the amount received within 30 days.
8) Clamp will not accept orders in any of the following situations:
- a) The shipping and/or billing details cannot be checked, or are unclear.
- b) The total amount of the order is above €1,500.00 (one thousand five hundred euros);
- c) The products purchased are intended for resale;
- d) The product is not available from Clamp warehouses (in which case the User will not be able to add the product to the "Shopping Cart");
- e) Payment is not made by one of the payment options available on the site www.clamp.pt;
- f) Payment is not confirmed.
However, in either situation the User will be notified with the required information.
1) All prices for Clamp products quoted on the site www.clamp.pt, are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at the rate of 23% or the rate which, from time to time, may result from existing legal provisions.
Customs and import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell what the cost might be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before placing an order, so no surprising charges occur.
The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deductible from any refund due.
2) The prices of Clamp products, as well as their characteristics, are subject to change without any prior notice by Clamp. However, such changes will be disclosed on the website www.clamp.pt in order to keep users informed, so it is understood that the User is aware of them before placing an order.
3) If an error occurs in the price of the products ordered, both Clamp and the User may cancel the order at any time, up to the shipping of the products.
4) Prices are always subject to final validation, and according to the invoice issued for the purchase.
7. METHODS OF PAYMENT AND SECURITY
1) In order to promote the privacy and security of documents and information conveyed via the Internet, Users can make payment for their purchases through the payment managing entity, a) PayPal, or by b) Bank Transfer.
- a) For this purpose, PayPal will make payment available by credit transfer or credit card (Visa, Master Card), Credit Card conditions being available at the time of consultation/payment.
- b) Transfer payments can be made through the ATM network or through Homebanking. This method of payment must be made to the following account:
Beneficiary: Studio GF & L, Unipessoal, Lda
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 4476 2270 0019 4
The order will be processed and shipped when the payment is confirmed. The User can always send the payment confirmation over e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the process to be faster.
8. RIGHT TO CANCEL
Cancel the order before shipping:
1) The customer can cancel the order within 12 hours after its purchase.
2) In this case, the Customer must contact our Customer Care asking for the order to be canceled by email at email@example.com. Only after this, we can inform if it is possible to cancel the order. If the request is accepted, the User will be notified of the cancelation and the order will no longer be processed, this action has no costs for the User.
If the order was not shipped, the customer will be notified by email.
Clamp will make every effort to ensure that the colors of the products displayed on the website www.clamp.pt are as accurate and true as possible. However, because computer screens vary, we cannot guarantee that your screen will show the accurate colors.
Bearing in mind the continuous improvement of its services, Clamp will endeavor to deal with and settle within 5 (five) working days any claims submitted by the Consumer by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. WAIVER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) Clamp will not guarantee that the www.clamp.pt service will always be available, and will not accept responsibility for damages arising directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use the website, for whatever reason, namely in the case of unavailable of access, technical issues or errors in the telematic data transfer networks, outside interference or presence of computer viruses, nor will it accept responsibility for any technical issues that may occur in computer equipment used while connecting to the internet through the website.
2) Similarly, Clamp will not accept responsibility for damages arising directly or indirectly from force majeure events, understood as any event beyond the control of Clamp preventing it, in full or in part, definitely or temporarily, from complying with its obligations, including strikes, electrical power cuts, failures in telecommunications services or other services, fires, flooding, inability to obtain products, materials or services, breakdowns, delays by suppliers or carriers and changes to the law or to administrative regulations.
3) Clamp will not be liable for any misuse of the User's personal and non-transferable access data to the website by third parties.
12. MODIFY GENERAL CONDITIONS
Clamp reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time, upon notice which is deemed to have been given by publication of the amended Terms & Conditions on the www.clamp.pt website.
1) These general conditions shall apply as long as the supply of goods through the website www.clamp.pt lasts.
2) The above provision shall be without prejudice to any revisions or amendments of these conditions.
3) The declaration of invalidity of one or more general conditions does not preclude the application of the others or the invalidity of the transaction concluded.
14. QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our team at email@example.com.